If you haven’t heard about Trading Ideas, time to tune in! The Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal and nParallel are hosting an event called Trading Ideas on Wednesday, May 9 for a panel discussion with top industry leaders on brand activation.
The event will be held at the Minneapolis Event Centers and will bring together some of the greatest leaders across the nation including:
- Bridgestone, Vice President Eric Higgs
- Chief Manufacturing, Vice President of Customer Experience Laurie Englert
- General Mills & Annie’s Homegrown, Senior Communications Planner Neely Thomas
- nParallel, Co-Founder Don Gonse
- PeopleNet, Senior Marketing Communications Specialist Emma Bica
- Triad Conferences, Owner & President Ranae Hansen
- Wolters Kluwer, Senior Manager, Global Corporate Events Mindy Sanderson
The event will be moderated by Exhibitor Magazine Editor-in-Chief Travis Stanton and will include a featured speaker, nParallel President Megan Diamond.
Attendees can expect a community conversation on brand activation, trade show trends and innovations, mobile experiences, corporate events, budget management and more! The event will provide an opportunity for attendees to ask questions to the panelists to get answers to relevant ideas, opportunities and challenges to their current brand activation program.
Be sure to register today as tickets are limited, RSVP now: Trading Ideas
If you have any questions about the event or would like to connect, send us an email, we’d love to hear from you!